Past Trail Rides of 2-Big Broncos 4x4 Club
Lets Go Wheeln' - Tillamook State Forest - November 17, 2001
Parked for a restful lunch
Participants & Individual Trail Reports:
- Alvey Stubblefield, 89 F-150 & 1 Passenger
- Ken Konikow, 83 Bronco & 1 Passenger
- Kurt Hartsig, 7x/86/96 Tri-Cade Bronco & 2 Passengers
- Toni, 82 Bronco & 1 Passenger
- Jon Bellamy, 78 Bronco & 1 Passenger
- Tim Crase, 89 Bronco & 3 Passengers
- Greg Myers, 96 Bronco & 1 Passenger
- Chris Dickensheets, 90 Bronco
- Christopher McCray, 95 Bronco & 1 Passenger
- James Hilton, 87 S-10 & 1 Passenger
- Steve Racki, 90 Bronco
- Steve Scott, 78 Bronco
- Anne Knebel, 94 Explorer & 2 Passengers
- Ross Luengen, 89 S-10 Blazer
- Jeff Spenner, 98 Wrangler & 1 Passenger
- David Crumpley, 81 Bronco & 1 Passenger
- Mark Zoelch, 95 Bronco & 1 Passenger
- Joe Chacon, Honda Quad
- Jim Stubblefield, 79 F-150 & 3 Passengers
Plus 20 passengers.
Mostly Class B with a little bit of easy Class C available.
Pictures & Videos:
For those who this may be their first time to the TSF OHV area.
Take hwy. 26 west out of Portland.
Take the hwy 6 / Banks cutoff.
Just beyond mile post 33 is the ODOT sand shed as you crest the coast range.
I think the drive time from Portland is about 50 minutes (guess-timate).